Three kinds of treatment are used to treat liver cancer:
* Surgery – taking out the cancer in an operation
* Chemotherapy – using antidrugs to kill cancer cells
* Radiation therapy – aiming high-energy rays at the cancer to destroy it
A doctor will usually combine methods to treat the cancer most effectively. These are some questions a person may want to ask his/her doctor before treatment begins:
* What is my diagnosis?
What are the symptoms for pancreatic cancer?
* What is the stage of the disease?
* What are my treatment choices? Which do you recommend for me? Why?
* What are the chances that the treatment will be successful?
* Would a clinical trial be appropriate for me?
* What are the risks and possible side effects of each treatment?
* How long will my treatment last?
* Will I have to change my normal activities?
* What is the treatment likely to cost?
What are the causes and risk factors for pancreatic cancer?
What is pancreatic cancer?
Will I be able to adjust to this disease well for Liver Cancer?
What are the side effects of treatment?
How will my doctor know if I have liver cancer?
The symptoms for liver cancer?
Arsenic causing Liver Cancer
Anabolic steroids causing Liver Cancer
Birth control pills causing Liver Cancer